What We Provide
REMOTE LEGAL ASSISTANCE - PACKAGES OR UNBUNDLED
Save time, money and bring some balance back to your life
At Leo Traits we understand there are ebbs and flows within the legal world and you don’t always have the time or resources to invest in the training, overhead costs, and added expenses of additional in-house assistants.
Do you find, you and/or your staff:
1. Feel overworked, or like you are burning out;
2. Find it difficult to have a work-life balance;
3. Spend too much time of administrative and non-billable tasks;
4. Can't invest the time, money and hassle on in-house staff, but need some help to alleviate the pressures;
5. Want to save some time and money on the training, overhead costs, and hassle that come with hiring a new employee
Michele Longhurst of Leo Traits offers packages for remote legal assistance to legal practitioners. She has used a number of legal programs, including but not limited to: PC Law; ULaw; Clio; Fast Company; DivorceMate; OneKey Civil Portal; LexisNexis; Worldox, cloud-based filing systems, and more. She has also taken recent training on CaseLines.
You can choose a package based on time, or you can choose to hire Michele for specific services, such as:
- Dictation typing
- Drafting and Editing correspondence and documents
- Sending out reporting letters, correspondence, etc.
- CRM data entry
- Setting your team up for project/task management organization
- Policy and procedure writing
- Data Entry on Ulaw or Clio for receipts, banking transactions etc.
- Rendering Accounts
- Scanning and saving physical documents (best used by Niagara Falls practitioners, as Michele can come get materials and bring physical documents back upon completion)
- and more
Current packages available
1. $250.00 + tax for up to 10 hours of remote assistance in a 30 day period - with a 30 minute consultation, and 1 hour long practical application appointment included for first time clients;
2. $550.00 + tax for up to 20 hours of remote assistance in a 30 day period - with a 30 minute consultation, and 1 hour long practical application appointment included for first time clients; or
3. $950.00 + tax for up to 30 hours of remote assistance in a 30 day period - with a 30 minute consultation, and 1 hour long practical application appointment included for first time clients
**these package rates account for time spent on tasks only - additional disbursements, such as court fees, printing, postage, etc. may apply, depending on what tasks you opt in for**
PROCESS SERVING IN NIAGARA REGION
We know what it takes
Leo Traits Process Serving and Legal Assistance offers process serving throughout Niagara Region, Ontario, only to Legal Professionals.
Prices change according to area of service, see our booking page to see fees for the area you require service for, or email us at for a quote.
Process Serving requests are charged as follows:
Fee for process serving + mileage @ $0.95/Km + disbursements and any applicable taxes.
Additional Fees for a Process Serving requests may include:
- Rush Service Fee $35.00 + tax
- $20.00 + tax for each additional party served at the same time and same place as another party
Areas for Process Serving include:
Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Welland, Thorold, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Fort Erie, Port Colborne, Pelham, Lincoln, Wainfleet, etc.
COURT FILING/ISSUING/RUNNING/FILE RETRIEVAL
Only Welland and only Wednesday, unless otherwise agreed
Niagara Falls, Ontario lawyers and paralegals can contact us before 5:00 p.m. Tuesday to request a pick up of documents at their office.
If you want filing same week, requests must be provided by 9:00 a.m. Wednesday.
If you are only requesting one (1) file/document/matter to be dealt with, the price is $40.00 + disbursements + applicable taxes.
If you are requesting more than one (1) file/document/matter to be dealt with, the price is $28.00 per file/document/matter + disbursements + applicable taxes